Our Mercedes Sound System Upgrade consists of Front Speakers & Rear Speakers together with sound proofing, a High Powered Amplifier & a boxed Subwoofer.
We supply Mercedes Sound System Upgrades for €2195 including V.A.T and installation.
Please call us on 014971273 and we will happily discuss this product in further detail.
Front & Rear Speaker Upgrade
We upgrade the factory Mercedes speakers. This consists of a woofer, tweeter and a separate crossover. The crossover separates the frequencies produced by sound into high frequency and middle frequency. The tweeter produces the higher frequencies and it is best suited either high up on the door or around the dash area. The woofer should be placed lower down in the door area. These are installed in the factory locations so nothing is on show.
- 2-way component system with car-specific upgrade speakers for Mercedes
- Easiest installation due to car-specific baskets and ready-for-use wires
- 4” / 100 mm midrange and 1” / 25 mm tweeter for the original mounting positions
- High-end crossover with reference curve setup
- Power RMS / max. 60 / 120 Watts
- Frequency response 100 Hz - 25,000 Hz
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Efficiency 1 W / 1 m 90 dB
This will increase power and also allow you to tune your speakers to your own specification. An amp will also add depth to the sound and give you more control over what you are listening to. The amplifier is quite small and hidden away so you can’t see it at all.
- Output power RMS / max.
- @ 4 Ohms 4 x 35 / 70 Watts (Font/Rear channels)
- @ 2 Ohms 4 x 50 / 100 Watts (Font/Rear channels)
- @ 1 Ohm -
- bridged @ 4 Ohms -
- bridged @ 2 Ohms -
- Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms -
- Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms 1 x 160 / 320 Watts (4 channels each 40 / 80 Watts)
- Amplifier technology Class AB
- Inputs 4 x High-level speaker input
- 1x MEC
- 1 x Remote In
- Input sensitivity High-level 5 - 11 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch -
- Input impedance high-level 13 Ohms
If you want greater sound quality a subwoofer and amplifier will do the trick as you’re installing something that isn’t currently in the vehicle. This means that the high and mid frequencies are coming from your front speakers and the low frequencies (bass) come from behind (bass is non directional). As a general rule, the larger the subwoofer the deeper the bass it will produce. Don’t worry if you are thinking this will give you ‘boomy bass’ and people will hear you coming. Adding a subwoofer into a vehicle is like adding a subwoofer to a home cinema system, it gives definition to the sound by adding in the really low frequencies that speakers can’t play. Subwoofers for these models replace the factory under seat subwoofers.