Our prices shown include V.A.T. and installation in standard vehicles.
Our commercial vehicle sound system upgrade consists of:
- Component speaker upgrade.
- Sound deadening.
- A high powered amplifier.
- An optional active subwoofer.
The first step to upgrade an audio system is to fit a set of front component speakers. This consists of a woofer, tweeter and a separate crossover. The crossover separates the frequencies produced by sound into high frequency and middle frequency. The tweeter produces the higher frequencies and it is best suited either high up on the door or around the dash area. The woofer should be placed lower down in the door area. These are generally fitted in factory locations so nothing is on show.
We offer the Hertz DSK165.3 two way component speakers:
- Power Handling - Peak W 160
- Power Handling - Continuous W 80
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 50 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome PEI
- Crossover type Hi Pass
- Crossover cut off 3,5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct.
To get the best from your component speakers we install a high power amplifier/ This will increase power and also allow you to tune your speakers to your own specification. An amplifier will also add depth to the sound and give you more control over what you are listening to. The amplifier can be quite small and sometimes hidden away so you can’t see it at all.
We offer the Vibe POWERBOX65.4M-V7: Powerbox 520 Watt Micro 4 Channel Amplifier.
- 4 x 65w @ 4 ohm
- 520w Peak 1.5″ x 7.4″ x 3.2″ (37mm x 187mm x 82mm
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover type: HP/Full
- Crossover range: 50Hz Class D micro amplifier
Active Subwoofer (optional)
Pioneer TS-WX130DA is a small active subwoofer in a sealed enclosure, delivering 160 W Maximum power and 50 W nominal power. It has two selectable Bass Modes: Deep and Dynamic, producing 160 Watts of strong, rich, deep bass that you can feel. Users can easily control and customise the two bass modes directly from the supplied wired remote control, and you can easily mount the TS-WX130DA under the front seats or in the boot.
- Size 20 cm
- Maximum power 160 W
- Nominal input power 50 W
- Frequency response 40 - 200
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Lowest resonance frequency 32 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 280 x 200 x 70