Price excludes installation.
Prices can vary depending on the vehicle type. Contact us on 014971273 to get an exact quote for your vehicle.
We offer this unit for classic cars from the 1980s and 1990s. Its simple design is best suited to vehicles from this era and will blend in with the car interiors of the time. This unit is ideally suited to those looking to upgrade their radio to include all of the features we are now accustomed but keep that authentic look. The original Blaupunkt Frankfurt would have been a familiar sight particularly in German marques circa the late 1980s and 1990s.
The classic of the 90s car radio returns!
The newly launched cult car radio "Frankfurt RCM 82 DAB" with many new features!
Over the years, some models have become true cult objects. This also applies to the legendary Blaupunkt "Frankfurt RCM 82" from 1992. We are now presenting the reinterpretation of the popular 1-DIN car radio and combining the unique selling points of the 90s model with new technologies and functions. The result is the Blaupunkt "Frankfurt RCM 82 DAB".
Its operating concept, simple design and crystal clear reception contributed significantly to the popularity of the original Frankfurt RCM 82. For the new edition, we have adopted the styling of the original model, but at the same time have given the radio modern Variocolour lighting for the buttons and display. Thanks to the Blaupunkt Codem IV FM RDS and DAB+ tuner, first-class reception remains a strength of the new Youngtimer car radio. The numerous serial interfaces are new, including two USB ports, an auxiliary connection and a microSD slot. Audio streaming via Bluetooth is also not a dream of the future for the returning legend. In addition, the radio bears the "Made for iPhone/iPod" label and ensures appropriate compatibility. The audio sources can all be selected directly via buttons, many other settings can also be reached directly at the push of a button. Further functions are housed in the clearly structured menu, which is presented in German or English. All settings are saved permanently even if the battery is disconnected. The entertainer has arrived in 2022.
The new "Frankfurt RCM 82 DAB" has a short installation depth - ideal for youngtimers with shortened installation shafts. But not only the car radio itself takes the user on a journey through time, the packaging of the device was also elaborately designed and modelled on the original.
- High-end CODEM IV world tuner
- FM, AM, DAB, DAB+ tuner with radio text/DLS
- Traffic prioritization
- Automatic storage of the strongest stations (Travelstore)
- Station tracking (DAB-FM)
- Station scan functions (memory locations/band)
- USB (2x), microSD with MP2, MP3, WMA, FLAC, M4A (AAC), APE, WAV support
- Analog audio input on the front (AUX-IN)
- Apple iPod Support
- Telephony via int. or ext. microphone
- Audio streaming with title display
- Audio mix option for mobile navigation
- Access to language assistants (e.g. Siri, Google, Alexa)
- Automatic activation when a call comes in (wake-up on call)
- Two phones can be connected at the same time (Twin-Connect)
- phone book access
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 2x 14-band equalizer (front and rear channels can be set separately)
- Pre-set sound patterns (Sound Pre-sets)
- 4-channel preamp output + subwoofer preamp output
- 4x 50 watts
- Adjustable lighting colour of buttons and display (Vario Colour, 4096 colours)
- 2-line LC display
- Brightness control of display & keys (DIM function)
- Direct access to all audio sources
- Persistent Storage
- Short installation depth
- IR remote controllable, compatible with RC-10
- Steering wheel remote control support (analogue SWC input)