The OHV156-HD monitor from AMPIRE is an ultra-flat HD monitor with a construction height of only 30mm. It has an HDMI and video input. You can also play various video, audio and picture formats via the USB interface. All connections are not on the housing, but are led out as a cable harness on the underside of the device. This enables professional and long-lasting installation with invisible wiring.
- Integrated lighting via 8 LEDs (can be switched off)
- Integrated blue ambient lighting (can be switched off)
- Control buttons with blue night lighting
- Infrared remote
- Inputs: HDMI, AV (RCA), USB (all connections on the back of the device on the cable harness)
- AV video output via RCA, but only if the AV video input has been selected (not for HDMI and USB)
- Stereo audio output via RCA. We recommend either connecting this output to the AUDIO AUX of your car radio or using the HPX401 radio transmitter with HP401 radio headphones.
- Infrared transmitter for optional wireless headphones (item number: HP301) with two adjustable infrared channels: A (2.8MHz + 2.3MHz.) Or B (3.8MHz + 3.2MHz.)
- With the integrated FM transmitter, you can play the sound as an FM radio station via the car radio. The following FM frequencies can be set: 87.7, 87.9, 88.0, 88.1, 88.2, 88.3, 88.4, 88.5 and 88.6 MHz. We recommend using the FM transmitter as a sound transmission only as an emergency solution. Because the limited sound quality of the FM is not high quality.
Available as a 10" or 15" display.
- Video: MPEG1 / 2/4, RM, RMVB, MOV, D I V X, MJPEG
- Audio: WMA, MP3, M4A, AAC
- Images: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF
- supports USB 2.0 sticks
- AUO high definition LCD digital panel
- LED backlight
- Resolution: 1920 x 3 (RGB) x 1080 pixels
- Brightness:> 300 nits
- Contrast:> 500: 1
- horizontal viewing angle: 140 °
- vertical viewing angle: 120 °
- 262.144 / 16.777.216 colors (18-bit / 24-bit)
- Video standard: PAL / NTSC
- Picture format switching 16: 9 and 4: 3
- Our monitors are subject to ISO 9241-307, pixel error class II