Our prices shown include V.A.T. and installation in standard vehicles.
The U1000 is Thinkware’s newest flagship model that delivers sharp native 4K video quality and boasts a comprehensive driver assistance warning system to help keep drivers safe on the road. Utilizing the Super Night Vision technology, the U1000 is capable of recording impressive videos in low-light environments such as dark backcountry roads and dimly lit car parks. The video resolution can also be downgraded from 4K at 30fps down to 2K at 60fps for smoother videos and making registration plate reading a breeze.
- 4K UHD (3840 X 2160) @30fps or 2K QHD (2560 X 1440) @60fps
- 8.42MP Sony STARVIS
- 150° Wide Viewing Angle
- Super Night Vision 2.0 (Day/Night)
- Advanced Video Clear Technology
- Super Capacitor
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Anti-File Corruption
- Parking Mode (Motion & Impact Detection, Time Lapse and Energy Saving Mode)*
- Time Lapse (Record @2fps – Playback @10fps)*
- Road Safety Warning System (LDWS, FCWS, uFCWS and FVDW)
- Built-In GPS
- Safety Camera Alert (Speed Camera & Red Light Camera)
- GPS Port for External GPS Antenna
- Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- PC Viewer (Windows & Mac OS)
- THINKWARE CLOUD (Locate Vehicle, Driving Impact Notification, Geo-Fencing and Remote Live View)**
- Supports MicroSD Cards up to 128GB
**THINKWARE CLOUD uses your smartphone’s or mobile hotspot device’s internet connection to send and receive notifications. Carrier charges may apply.
Click the link below to download the App to operate your newly installed Thinkware Camera:
Connecting the camera to an Android Phone:
1: On your Android device, open the Play Store, or click the Google Play link below and download and install THINKWARE CLOUD.
2: Run THINKWARE CLOUD.
3: Tap "Dash cam connection is required." at the bottom of the screen and follow the on-screen
instructions to connect the product to an Android device.
4: The Wi-Fi password is required when you connect the product to a smartphone for the first time. Enter
“123456789” in the password input field.
Connecting the product to an Apple iPhone device:
1: On your iPhone, open the App Store, and download and install THINKWARE CLOUD or click the link bellow.
3: Tap "Dash cam connection is required." at the bottom of the screen.
4: Tap Wi-Fi Connection.
5: On the Camera in the car, press the Wi-Fi ( ) button.
6: From the THINKWARE CLOUD, tap Next. The Wi-Fi Settings screen will appear.
7: From the network list, select the Wi-Fi network starting with "Thinkware."
8: Enter "123456789" in the Password field, and tap Join. The product is connected to your iOS device via Wi-Fi.