Our prices shown include V.A.T. and installation in standard vehicles.
The all-new Thinkware Q800PRO is the perfect harmony between design and performance. Encased in an industry award-winning design lies a new optical lens and an improved 5.14MP Sony STARVIS image sensor that delivers strikingly clear video quality in 2K QHD. Its advanced driver assistance system can warn you of potential forward collisions and lane departures.
- Front – 2K QHD (2560 x 1440)
- Rear – Full HD (1920 x 1080) [Optional]
- Front – 5.14MP Sony STARVIS
- Rear – 2.13MP Sony STARVIS [Optional]
- Frame Rate : 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140° (Diagonal)
- Operating Temperature : -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
- Capacity : MicroSD card 32/64/128GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power : DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- GPS : Built-in GPS Antenna
Click the link below to download the App to operate your newly installed Thinkware Camera:
1: On your phone, open the App Store, and download and install THINKWARE CLOUD or click the link bellow.
2: Run THINKWARE CLOUD.
3: Tap "Dash cam connection is required." at the bottom of the screen.
4: Tap Wi-Fi Connection.
5: On the Camera in the car, press the Wi-Fi ( ) button.
6: From the THINKWARE CLOUD, tap Next. The Wi-Fi Settings screen will appear.
7: From the network list, select the Wi-Fi network starting with "Thinkware."
8: Enter "123456789" in the Password field, and tap Join. The product is connected to your device via Wi-Fi.