This system is designed to work with older vehicles that have no central locking or factory central locking originally operated by the key in the drivers door. You will receive two remote controls to activate the alarm and central locking where fitted. Where central locking is not fitted the vehicle can be upgraded at the same time.
- Remote key fobs (Quantity two)
- Remote Control Central Locking for vehicles with factory central locking originally operated by the key in the drivers door.
- Protection for Bonnet, Boot & Doors.
- Ultrasonic Sensors mounted inside the vehicle cabin help protect against thieves breaking windows.
- Engine Immobiliser where applicable. Vehicles manufactured before 1996 and vehicles imported from outside the E.U. do not have a factory immobilser system.
- Microwave Sensor - This sensor is designed for convertible cars. It allows you to alarm the interior of the car even with the roof down.
- Tilt / Lift Sensor - This sensor is designed to trigger and alarm when an attempt is made to lift or tow the vehicle.
- Self powered Siren - This upgraded siren will sound even if a thief disconnects the cars main starter battery.
- Remote central - Vehicles without central locking can be upgraded with a fully integrated central locking system.
- Tracking system integration. - Where applicable we can integrate the alarm system to trigger notifications via tracking systems that we have installed.
We offer Car Alarm System upgrades for vehicles from €350 including VAT and installation. Please note some classic vehicles may incure additional installations costs.
Please call us on 014971273 discuss this product in more detail.